11 December 2009

Mobile blogging

My last post was composed and posted from the normal blogger interface via Safari on my phone, not the most elegant solution. With that in mind I had a quick look in the app store to see what blogging apps were available.


I've already got the Wordpress app for updating my main photography blog (blog.lewiscraik.co.uk), although I've struggled to get that working, probably due to the settings on my Wordpress install, so I was after something similar. Blogpress lite seemed like the best bet, but it won't let you do anything until you enter the details of your Google Picasa account, which I do not have and am unable to set up from the iPhone (I understand you need to download software for it, great).


So, I've decided to simplify things and use the email to blog feature on blogspot, hopefully this has work!


There may be an app for everything, but there are some times when an app isn't needed!

1 comment: